Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 14 Nov 2012, 22:51 (Ref:3166438)   #826
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
It's happening ! After all trouble it's happening, congrats Jeremy !
Thank's W........ I am very proud, I hope Ya'all like it and that it produces a great race..

The women are waiting for you W...
Old 14 Nov 2012, 22:56 (Ref:3166442)   #827
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Thank's W........ I am very proud, I hope Ya'all like it and that it produces a great race..

The women are waiting for you W...

Texas girls, they're hot !!!
Old 14 Nov 2012, 22:57 (Ref:3166443)   #828
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Listen mate, they are hot and very tall....

It can be a little worrisome at times..
Old 14 Nov 2012, 23:32 (Ref:3166453)   #829
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Listen mate, they are hot and very tall....

It can be a little worrisome at times..

I like big girls ! Well, the tiny also, well, I like them all !
Old 14 Nov 2012, 23:37 (Ref:3166457)   #830
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Quote:

I like big girls ! Well, the tiny also, well, I like them all !
Did you know you are attending the 2013 US Grand Prix
Old 14 Nov 2012, 23:46 (Ref:3166462)   #831
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Did you know you are attending the 2013 US Grand Prix
Oh YES !

Maybe we can get Bella to go there also !
Old 14 Nov 2012, 23:50 (Ref:3166463)   #832
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
Quote:
Oh YES !

Maybe we can get Bella to go there also !
Allright then ...You two guys would be most welcome at my house..
Old 15 Nov 2012, 00:08 (Ref:3166471)   #833
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
I don't discriminate against the ladies. They're all good. And most of 'em are taller than me regardless.

BTW, Oklahoma girls can be pretty tall also.

Too much up in the air right now anyway, but hopefully I'll be down Austin way for the ALMS/WEC event next September. Have fun, Jeremy!
Old 15 Nov 2012, 17:12 (Ref:3166733)   #834
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tilke's singing CoTA's praises, then he would.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104221
Old 15 Nov 2012, 17:18 (Ref:3166736)   #835
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
....and their Daddies and boyfriends are armed.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 17:41 (Ref:3166742)   #836
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I prefer Georgia Peaches, but I heard from an qualified source the best lookin' women all live in Texas and all wear jeans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCyGymRvPQg
Old 15 Nov 2012, 17:41 (Ref:3166743)   #837
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Brown View Post
So are the women.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 19:14 (Ref:3166768)   #838
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive Brown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So are the women.
i also prefer my women have arms.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 19:18 (Ref:3166769)   #839
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
I've been waiting for this, and I've not been disappointed.

http://www.pitpass.com/47893-Church-...gets-Austin-GP
Old 15 Nov 2012, 19:40 (Ref:3166777)   #840
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post

Those people give us "normal Christians" a bad rap; my heaven has racecars and flags in it.

Those people are from Kansas, btw.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3166784)   #841
Clive Brown
Veteran

England
North-west Kent
Clive Brown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I bet Jesus would've puked....
Old 15 Nov 2012, 19:55 (Ref:3166787)   #842
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
Just don't lump me in with them; not all of us in this state are so un-evolved (oh, wait, evolution isn't allowed here...). Sheesh, with all that picketing, do they even have time to worship themselves?
Old 15 Nov 2012, 20:07 (Ref:3166792)   #843
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Getting back to business, here is Thursday's Press conference: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104250

I love Kimi's replies. Direct, honest and straight to the point.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 20:24 (Ref:3166802)   #844
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
from the press conference:

Sergio PEREZ: I haven't done any simulator, we don't have one with Sauber. I've seen some video of the track and I walked the track and it's amazing. I think it will be very enjoyable for all the drivers.

Sauber doesn't have a simulator? thats both surprising and impressive. they really are punching way above their weight class. would like to see them to take the lead on Merc in the constructors this weekend!
Old 15 Nov 2012, 20:48 (Ref:3166811)   #845
TWRv12
Veteran

TWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWRv12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
Getting back to business, here is Thursday's Press conference: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/104250

They asked Kimi about the track:
Quote:
Kimi RAIKKONEN: I've only seen the video from when they did the demo run here, but I haven't seen the circuit itself. I will see tomorrow how it goes.

Q. You won't even walk the circuit this afternoon?

KR: I don't know yet. I'll have to see.

Q. After the comment from the last grand prix, it's good to see...

KR: Well, I mean, if I found a golf cart or something.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 21:00 (Ref:3166816)   #846
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Anyway, not wanting to get into what exactly a 'true' Christian is, it's always delightful to hear someone like Kimi not taking F1, or anything else, too seriously.

He knows what he's doing, and this is the sort of track that he does well on.
Old 15 Nov 2012, 22:12 (Ref:3166843)   #847
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:

Loved:

"That will teach Kimi and Seb to swear on the podium!"
Old 15 Nov 2012, 22:14 (Ref:3166844)   #848
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
from the press conference:

Sergio PEREZ: I haven't done any simulator, we don't have one with Sauber. I've seen some video of the track and I walked the track and it's amazing. I think it will be very enjoyable for all the drivers.

Sauber doesn't have a simulator? thats both surprising and impressive. they really are punching way above their weight class. would like to see them to take the lead on Merc in the constructors this weekend!
Just shows how unfair the testing rules are.

If you forego a simulator, you should get another 10 days testing!
Old 15 Nov 2012, 22:18 (Ref:3166846)   #849
wnut
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post

His press conferences are a breath of fresh air in wall to wall media dross!
Old 15 Nov 2012, 22:35 (Ref:3166856)   #850
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Anyway, not wanting to get into what exactly a 'true' Christian is, it's always delightful to hear someone like Kimi not taking F1, or anything else, too seriously.

He knows what he's doing, and this is the sort of track that he does well on.
Kimi