Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 10 Nov 2001, 22:36 (Ref:173059)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Aysedasi signs for Benetton

Yes, it's true. I've decided to sign for Benetton next season. It's been a great season so far, I've won 6 of the first 9 GP's and Jenson Button is 50 points behind me in 2nd place in the Championship. There's a turn-up for the books. Michael Schumacher has managed only 3 points finishes so far, 3rd being his highest placing. I'm no longer on talking terms with my McLaren team-mate, David Coulthard, since he tried to deliberately punt me off at Magny-Cours. By the way, I've been on pole for 8 of the 9 races.

Phew!!

Oh, I'm talking GP3, by the way.......!

Old 12 Nov 2001, 21:10 (Ref:173791)   #2
zealot
Racer

zealot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Me thinks someone is spending too much time in front of their game console.

(By the way, I raced with Benneton this year in F1 2001, and am currently in second going into the final grand prix. Unfortunately, I can't catch David Coulthard, but I should be able to hold off Schumi Sr. for second place.)
Old 12 Nov 2001, 21:24 (Ref:173803)   #3
f2001
Racer

f2001 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i like that career tool for gp3
Old 2 Jan 2002, 12:16 (Ref:192649)   #4
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm driving for Prost in the 2000 season on GP2. I've finshed 8th 3 times. i really should practice more.
Old 2 Jan 2002, 18:18 (Ref:192800)   #5
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*NEWS JUST IN*

In a shock start to the 1999 season, Arrows sign rookie and 1998 Minardi test-driver Minardi fan for their 1999 campaign, as replacement for the mysteriously-disappeared Pedro De La Rosa. Currently I'm lying 10th in qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix. Oh, and Minardi already have me under contract for 2000.

(Yes, I'm on about F1 Racing Championship on my DC... this game is gooooood!)
Old 2 Jan 2002, 18:37 (Ref:192805)   #6
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Pah... 13th place... still not bad going... Now I'm just *praying* I don't get caught up in a first-lap pile-up...
Old 2 Jan 2002, 21:39 (Ref:192950)   #7
Number Juan
Veteran

Tajikstan
Sussex, UK
Number Juan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
f1 2001 is a lot harder than i thought, and on beginner level i managed to fight off schumi sr. as DC to get 1st place at albert park...its abismal!!!

theres 5 more levels of difficulty to go...eeeeek!!!
Old 3 Jan 2002, 00:06 (Ref:193036)   #8
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
F1 2001 on PS2 is ridiculously impossible - a) because the other cars are just TOO fast, and b) the silly variable weather system leaves you throwing yourself off the track after a piddly little shower whilst everyone else races away.

My race at Melbourne was going well from 13th on the grid - I got up to 3rd from the start before a little knock on the back of a McLaren damaged the front wing. I pit, and return, and manage to eventually arrive at Trulli in 17th - who I clip as I pass, bursting my tyre. A spin two corners later causes another car, Alesi's Sauber I believe, to smash into me at high speed, ending my race. Brazil wasn't much better, I retired from 22nd with no wheel. I'm going to put the damage level down and try again!!!

Last edited by Minardi fan; 3 Jan 2002 at 00:08.
Old 3 Jan 2002, 00:36 (Ref:193050)   #9
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
err ... what im i missing? ps ea f1 2001 is easy. the only hard part is the computer is soo slow, they almost litterally park in the middle of the corner. in the wet, one person blasts away and then disapears up thh road then backs off towards the end of the race.

and, im on the hardst diffculty with sim handling. im using the logitech driving force wheel. i cant see how anyone can play any driving game without a wheel.
Old 3 Jan 2002, 07:43 (Ref:193097)   #10
Es Nes
Veteran

Es Nes should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 10 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message
sob >(

anyways ... i meant to say ps2 version in my previous post ...
Old 3 Jan 2002, 13:26 (Ref:193210)   #11
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
YAAAAAAAAY!!! My copy of TOCA 2 arrived this morning!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! That's my 4000 word essay out the window then!!! (I'd still like those TOCA 1 codes though please )
Old 3 Jan 2002, 14:20 (Ref:193251)   #12
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Have fun MF!
Old 3 Jan 2002, 15:33 (Ref:193280)   #13
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is the career thing already on GP3 or do you have to download it?

Is there an update out soon? If so do you need GP3 to run it?
Old 3 Jan 2002, 21:33 (Ref:193503)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
By the way, Nissan have now bought me out of my Benetton contract and I'm now racing for them at Le Mans in a surprisingly quick R390. I consider the move to sportscars a promotion......

(And, of course, I'm leading after 4.5 hours, with just one Toyota giving me a little competition.....).

AND I STILL WANT A DECENT LE MANS GAME FOR MY PC!!!!!