Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 29 Feb 2004, 21:28 (Ref:889455)   #1
Mike.ca
Racer

Mike.ca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Paul Edwards

Does anyone know where Paul Edwards is racing this year? Will he be back in SWS?
Old 29 Feb 2004, 21:35 (Ref:889462)   #2
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I doubt it.

I think last year put an end to the "Paul Edwards is a great talent" myth.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 14:17 (Ref:890127)   #3
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I think that's a little unfair Kicking-back.

Paul pretty much matched Anydy Priaulx when they were both with ADR in F3 and I saw a prog of an old Vauxhall-Lotus race once, where he beat Takuma Sato at Pembrey.

In my opinion Red Bull completely messed up where they put their drivers last year. Edwards should have come back to British F3 with ADR to finish off what he had really only just begun. No wonder he was a bit out of his depth in Super Nissan or whatever it's called.

And Scott Speed should have been put in FRenault, which is where he is this year, albeit in Germany.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 16:35 (Ref:890274)   #4
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pretty much matching Andy Priaulx hardly equals being F1 material, I'm afraid.
Old 1 Mar 2004, 20:01 (Ref:890549)   #5
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mike, expect an announcement soon. Kicking-back, you would not beleive how bad his car was last year - lets leave it at that.
Old 2 May 2005, 20:42 (Ref:1291642)   #6
ghinzani
Race Official
Veteran

ghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridghinzani should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mike, if you didnt know Pauls going to be sharing a Pontiac GTO with Jan Magnusson in the GT class of the Grand American Rolex Sports Car Series.

http://speedtv.com/articles/auto/roadracing/16551/