Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 12 Mar 2013, 23:59 (Ref:3217648)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fantasy F1

Just a quick note for those that may have missed it, the 2013 Fantasy F1 comp is up and running, there is 16 entries entries so far.

Last season there were 26 entries so looking to top that this time.

Rules and regulations in the Entry Thread

Entries can be added at any point across the season, but to be included from the start you need to have your team listed on site in the entry thread by the Start of FP1 on Friday.
Old 14 Mar 2013, 00:44 (Ref:3218133)   #2
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anymore for anymore.

The start of FP1 and inclusion in all the races is just over 24 hours away
Old 13 Jul 2013, 16:10 (Ref:3277343)   #3
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Special announcement concerning substitutes can be found here
Old 10 Nov 2013, 22:00 (Ref:3329748)   #4
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Given the news of Raikkonen not going to drive for Lotus in the final two races a reminder of the substitution options...

Leave Raikkonen as your named driver = You will receive the points gained or lost by the replacement driver/drivers if more than one used.

Make Substitution = You are allowed one free Sub per season. If making a Sub, please ensure that on selecting your driver your team remains unique and stays within the financial range.

The closing point for Subs to take effect is the start of FP1. For the USA race this is 9am Local time / 3pm GMT on Friday. Please check the times where you are.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 21:32 (Ref:3336178)   #5
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
THe Official Results of the 2013 Comp can be found

HERE
Old 5 Mar 2014, 22:57 (Ref:3375542)   #6
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will there be a 2014 SBF?
Just done my predictions for Aus The excitement starting to build!
Old 6 Mar 2014, 00:36 (Ref:3375585)   #7
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
Will there be a 2014 SBF?
Yes, very soon

It's been really difficult to evaluate drivers, constructors and power-trains, so I've had to wait until after the final test to gather it all together. Plus I've had to decide on how some of the new penalties will be applied

I'm aiming to launch on Friday UK time, there will be slight scoring differences so be sure to check the rules page.
Old 7 Mar 2014, 16:42 (Ref:3376186)   #8
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
The 2014 lauch thread is here
Old 7 Mar 2014, 19:39 (Ref:3376272)   #9
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
The 2014 lauch thread is here
I'm about to fail, no offense...
Old 10 Mar 2014, 16:28 (Ref:3377119)   #10
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Been up and running just 36 hours and already 19 entries... Last season we started with 20 and picked up 2 more across the season.

There are still a huge number of possibilities...

No-one has selected the Renault power train ... only 2 have taken the Ferrari power train.

Only on team has selected Vettel ...surely the 4 times and current champ is going gain a team plenty of points over the season.

Only 2 teams have selected Alonso, another sure fire scorer of big points over the season. Likewise his Ferrari team mate... Raikkonen has only been selected by 2 teams as well.

Remember entry closes at the beginning of FP1 to be included in that race, so if you want points from Australia and the whole of the season, that's 1.30am on Friday morning UK time.
Old 11 Mar 2014, 10:30 (Ref:3377374)   #11
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Been up and running just 36 hours and already 19 entries... Last season we started with 20 and picked up 2 more across the season.

There are still a huge number of possibilities...

No-one has selected the Renault power train ... only 2 have taken the Ferrari power train.

Only on team has selected Vettel ...surely the 4 times and current champ is going gain a team plenty of points over the season.

Only 2 teams have selected Alonso, another sure fire scorer of big points over the season. Likewise his Ferrari team mate... Raikkonen has only been selected by 2 teams as well.

Remember entry closes at the beginning of FP1 to be included in that race, so if you want points from Australia and the whole of the season, that's 1.30am on Friday morning UK time.
I'm the sucker that picked Vettel haha, I think I've got a losing team there, but ah well I'll be rooting for Vettel this year and don't want to force myself to root for a driver I don't like for the sake of my fantasy team. There are a lot of different teams selections this year though, my second pick is still available. Last year my top 3 picks were all taken.
Old 11 Mar 2014, 21:05 (Ref:3377547)   #12
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
I'm the sucker that picked Vettel haha, I think I've got a losing team there, but ah well I'll be rooting for Vettel this year and don't want to force myself to root for a driver I don't like for the sake of my fantasy team. There are a lot of different teams selections this year though, my second pick is still available. Last year my top 3 picks were all taken.
I also have a second choice outfit that looks very interesing that nobody has gone for. It would be intereting to see how the second choice's would do. However I don't want to give SBF any more work toting up points.
Old 11 Mar 2014, 21:41 (Ref:3377565)   #13
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Send me your second choice by pm and I'll use the driver, constructor and power train totals at the end of the season
Old 12 Mar 2014, 00:14 (Ref:3377606)   #14
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Woo Hoo 25 entrants - we have over taken last years total entry, and have 1 more than 2012's full season entry, 2 joined once the season was underway.

2011 was a bumper year with 43 full season entries....don't think we'll challenge that but hey there's still 48 hours to get your entry in there.

The longer you leave it, someone else might claim your planned team.

To place your entry ... Click Here
Old 14 Mar 2014, 11:47 (Ref:3378552)   #15
321Go
Veteran

321Go should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Disregard.

Last edited by 321Go; 14 Mar 2014 at 11:59. Reason: wrong thread
Old 15 Mar 2014, 00:42 (Ref:3378801)   #16
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Just to say well done to the 29 that correctly submitted their entries in time to play across the whole season.

But if you've missed out or wanted to see some running first, then remember you can still enter at any time. The cut off to be included is the Start of FP1 at each event.
Old 9 Oct 2014, 21:07 (Ref:3462702)   #17
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
There is a note been posted in the main 2014 Fantasy thread covering the events of last and this weekends.
Old 27 Oct 2014, 23:56 (Ref:3469238)   #18
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
There has been a clarification of the rules regarding the Marussia and Caterham situations.

The main Fantasy F1 thread
Old 29 Oct 2014, 10:43 (Ref:3469661)   #19
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
There has been a clarification of the rules regarding the Marussia and Caterham situations.

The main Fantasy F1 thread
Whoops - I nearly forgot about this - what with me having Kobawashabi in my team! Thank you, ScotsBrutesFan. I've got to now decide what to do.
Old 7 Mar 2015, 23:35 (Ref:3512852)   #20
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
The 2015 fantasy F1 competition has now been Lauched.

THe full Rules and how to enter can be found Here

That is also the place to put your entries.

This thread is only used to point to updates or changes within the main game thread itself.
Old 10 Mar 2015, 22:57 (Ref:3513837)   #21
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
The updated pricing lists have been posted in the main Fantasy F1 thread Here