Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Apr 2014, 05:53 (Ref:3391388)   #601
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
the only way i would accept the return of the hawaiian tropic ladies is if all the drivers under the age of 35 had to take their shirts off for the drivers parade.

it's only fair
Sounds very fair to me!
Old 12 Apr 2014, 20:32 (Ref:3391560)   #602
nkoske
Racer

United States
Bay Area, CA
nkoske should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
So Number7 and you are invited.
Sounds good...
Old 14 Apr 2014, 06:27 (Ref:3392224)   #603
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
the only way i would accept the return of the hawaiian tropic ladies is if all the drivers under the age of 35 had to take their shirts off for the drivers parade.

it's only fair
Maybe we should test your theory, Bella, by have our own beauty parade at the TT meeting .......

....although, I still somehow suspect the ladies would be more popular!
Old 14 Apr 2014, 07:29 (Ref:3392238)   #604
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Well i think it might not work at the meet, strange t shirts. odd hats perhaps but unless it is very warm indeed top less motor racing fans will be even less popular than the bands booked for the concert this year
Old 16 Apr 2014, 02:25 (Ref:3393111)   #605
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be there this year, with my better half. First time to Le Mans, and France for that matter.

I booked the tickets many months ago, through one of the ticket agents. But they contacted me a couple weeks ago, so I think everything is going according to the plan.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 06:42 (Ref:3393146)   #606
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent news - we'll look forward to seeing you both at the meeting, hopefully?
Old 16 Apr 2014, 07:37 (Ref:3393164)   #607
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
At this rate we are needing more space for everyone, good to read that lots of us are planning to come to the meeting.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 10:52 (Ref:3393248)   #608
Dead-Eye
Veteran

Estonia
Dead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDead-Eye should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Turns out that I'll be returning from China earlier than planned, and my girlfriend has time off work in June. Looks like a last-minute trip to France is in order then. Does anyone have good hints for camping tickets still available? I guess I can live with Beausejour if necessary, but if anybody knows someone who wants to part with something better I'd appreciate a heads-up
Old 16 Apr 2014, 13:00 (Ref:3393299)   #609
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Wonderful news Dead-eye!
I don't know if there is still room in the international Ten-Tenths camp, Kenn?
Old 16 Apr 2014, 13:36 (Ref:3393306)   #610
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You could give Brian a call at 1st Tickets to see if he has anything left.....?
Old 16 Apr 2014, 15:20 (Ref:3393363)   #611
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
You can get BJ camping on the day no problem and the rotunda usually has a few returns if you get there early, but as the tickets are now being sent out expect more to be available on the forums, check out club arnarge and beermountain they usually have a few
Old 16 Apr 2014, 15:50 (Ref:3393380)   #612
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Excellent news - we'll look forward to seeing you both at the meeting, hopefully?
I will certainly plan for it. It be a shame to miss it.

Thanks for sharing your stories on your website, by the way. Some good reading for us Le Mans rookies.
Old 16 Apr 2014, 15:56 (Ref:3393384)   #613
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
You're welcome
Old 16 Apr 2014, 16:38 (Ref:3393399)   #614
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeskirrt View Post
I will certainly plan for it. It be a shame to miss it.

Thanks for sharing your stories on your website, by the way. Some good reading for us Le Mans rookies.
At the meet there will be plenty of people very willing to tell you the best places to go and see things and more importantly how to get there
Old 17 Apr 2014, 18:06 (Ref:3394025)   #615
Alex Toropov
Racer

Alex Toropov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello guys!
Sorry for a long absence from any messaging here, but I read Ten-Tenths forum all these months regularly
It's nearly zero chance for me to attend "Le Mans 24 Hours" race in 2014, but I plan to visit Le Mans in 2014 in October because my vacation is planned for October, and I can't really change the dates... so I hope to visit NASCAR and Truck races at Le Mans on October 11-12th 2014, as well as WSBK meeting at Magny Cours on October 5th 2014.
If any Le Mans locals (especially Eric and Pascal, hello guys! ) are planning to visit these events, I'll enjoy any meeting with you! I want to ride my motorbike (Honda XR650L) from Russia to France, hope it will last the distance of 4000 km (and 4000 km back)
Sorry for off topic message
Old 17 Apr 2014, 19:10 (Ref:3394051)   #616
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Toropov View Post
Hello guys!
Sorry for a long absence from any messaging here, but I read Ten-Tenths forum all these months regularly
It's nearly zero chance for me to attend "Le Mans 24 Hours" race in 2014, but I plan to visit Le Mans in 2014 in October because my vacation is planned for October, and I can't really change the dates... so I hope to visit NASCAR and Truck races at Le Mans on October 11-12th 2014, as well as WSBK meeting at Magny Cours on October 5th 2014.
If any Le Mans locals (especially Eric and Pascal, hello guys! ) are planning to visit these events, I'll enjoy any meeting with you! I want to ride my motorbike (Honda XR650L) from Russia to France, hope it will last the distance of 4000 km (and 4000 km back)
Hi Alex, 8000km with your motorbike what a courage. Usually I go to the Trucks' race. Welcome to you if you come.
Old 17 Apr 2014, 19:11 (Ref:3394052)   #617
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sorry to hear you will not attend. Good luck with your motor ride, sounds like quit an adventure and start planning for 2015.
Old 17 Apr 2014, 19:15 (Ref:3394059)   #618
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
8000 km with a motorbike in fall does indeed sound like a big adventure Alex!
Sorry you can't come to the 24 hrs this year, maybe see you again in the years after this one!
Old 18 Apr 2014, 05:34 (Ref:3394208)   #619
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well that does sound like a real road trip, it will be very different. I hope you have a great time and perhaps we will meet again at the main event in future years
Old 18 Apr 2014, 23:33 (Ref:3394724)   #620
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Second that...
Old 23 Apr 2014, 06:22 (Ref:3397058)   #621
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm attending
Old 24 Apr 2014, 21:32 (Ref:3397903)   #622
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Toropov View Post
Hello guys!
I won't attend these races, but I think you will enjoy the motorbikes race at Magny-Cours.
Have a good travel towards France on your Honda.
Bonne route et bon courage Alex !
Old 6 May 2014, 06:12 (Ref:3402699)   #623
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
This morning it is exactly 5 weeks until i leave
Old 6 May 2014, 10:36 (Ref:3402776)   #624
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
This morning it is exactly 5 weeks until i leave
for me this evening the same, arrival planned for wednesday morning very early.
I shall wake all of you up on TR who will be there already by that time.
Old 6 May 2014, 11:09 (Ref:3402790)   #625
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Thursday morning - exactly a month until I head for France. Flight should land at about 7:45 AM local time, plenty of time to make my way to LM for at least part of Sunday scrutineering.