Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Which campsite will you be staying at for Le Mans this year?
Tertre Rouge 10 20.00%
Hunaudieres 0 0%
Expo 1 2.00%
Houx 9 18.00%
Houx Annexe 3 6.00%
Bleu Nord 2 4.00%
Bleu Sud 1 2.00%
Maison Blanche 7 14.00%
Karting 0 0%
Porsche Curves (Travel Destinations) 1 2.00%
Beausejour 1 2.00%
Dairon 0 0%
Pincenardiere 0 0%
I'm a local 2 4.00%
I'm a namby-pamby (hotel for me) 3 6.00%
Other Unnamed Campsite 7 14.00%
Marshals Campsite 3 6.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Mar 2014, 12:29 (Ref:3374365)   #51
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm a namby-pamby and proud of it!
Old 3 Mar 2014, 22:32 (Ref:3374595)   #52
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
MB for me and my group it is.......

If it is like last year it will be up against the wall.
Old 3 Mar 2014, 22:34 (Ref:3374598)   #53
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
will just post another line......

100 post for me. Slow but steady trying to catch Ayse.
Old 4 Mar 2014, 07:51 (Ref:3374770)   #54
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I believe you just earned the right for an Avatar now Kenn!
Old 7 Mar 2014, 09:12 (Ref:3376058)   #55
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Come on folks we had over 50 people vote on this last year, quite a few regulars missing
Old 7 Mar 2014, 09:57 (Ref:3376073)   #56
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Come on folks we had over 50 people vote on this last year, quite a few regulars missing
maybe a lot of us have purchased tickets through the tourist office and still not know if they will receive the tickets they have asked for...
Old 7 Mar 2014, 13:06 (Ref:3376119)   #57
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
maybe a lot of us have purchased tickets through the tourist office and still not know if they will receive the tickets they have asked for...
Debit went through some tome ago so if you have been debited you must have got them
Old 7 Mar 2014, 13:21 (Ref:3376122)   #58
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
Quote:
Debit went through some tome ago so if you have been debited you must have got them
And when you are a ACO member, you can check your invoice on your ACO account and see what you have got.
Old 7 Mar 2014, 13:30 (Ref:3376127)   #59
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
No, I am an ACO member but nothing on my acount there.
Made my payment after she sent me an invoice.
Old 7 Mar 2014, 13:59 (Ref:3376131)   #60
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Even James with his f****d up order can see his ACO bought parking tickets, but nothing besides that, because there is nothing besides that.

Can Simon see his order on his ACO account????
Old 7 Mar 2014, 15:03 (Ref:3376157)   #61
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
the order for this year was a one time only for me, never again will I book my tickets through the tourist office!
Old 7 Mar 2014, 15:03 (Ref:3376158)   #62
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just checked the ACO site and i have 4 TR and 4 GE against my name
Old 7 Mar 2014, 16:26 (Ref:3376179)   #63
Osella
Veteran

Osella should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
clicked 'unnamed' but meant Airtrack
Old 13 Mar 2014, 21:26 (Ref:3378374)   #64
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Still loads of people not completed this yet, come on you know who you are
Old 14 Mar 2014, 10:10 (Ref:3378535)   #65
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Marshals campsite at poste 106 for me!
Old 14 Mar 2014, 12:26 (Ref:3378565)   #66
flattotheboards
Rookie

United Kingdom
York, UK
flattotheboards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Despite visiting this website daily for a couple of years this is my first post, so Hi everyone!

I have clicked unnamed site as I will be staying over at Team Langoustine on the inside of Tertre Rouge for the second year running, having camped with Speedchills for the four visits previous to these.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 13:55 (Ref:3378594)   #67
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
welcom aboard flattotheboards, off course you are very welcome to see us all at the meeting on saturday.
Old 14 Mar 2014, 16:10 (Ref:3378632)   #68
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well it is good you finally took the plunge and posted, please come along on saturday to meet us all and partake some of the international bits and drinks that we all take
Old 14 Mar 2014, 22:36 (Ref:3378765)   #69
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flattotheboards View Post
Despite visiting this website daily for a couple of years this is my first post, so Hi everyone!

I have clicked unnamed site as I will be staying over at Team Langoustine on the inside of Tertre Rouge for the second year running, having camped with Speedchills for the four visits previous to these.
Welcome!
Old 17 Mar 2014, 18:09 (Ref:3381154)   #70
flattotheboards
Rookie

United Kingdom
York, UK
Apologies for the delayed response, thanks for the warm welcome, what an incredibly friendly place this is!

I will have a look around on the forum, find out where the meet is and hopefully pop across and bore you to tears...
Old 17 Mar 2014, 19:18 (Ref:3381179)   #71
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Don't worry about it some of us can bore for england about the race and cars, but in general the meet is usually about eating and drinking some unusual things and conversing with people from all over the world about our love for this race
Old 17 Mar 2014, 19:43 (Ref:3381188)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, well said Simon - not to be missed!
Old 17 Mar 2014, 21:17 (Ref:3381235)   #73
flattotheboards
Rookie

United Kingdom
York, UK
Quote:
Don't worry about it some of us can bore for england about the race and cars, but in general the meet is usually about eating and drinking some unusual things and conversing with people from all over the world about our love for this race
This pretty much sums Le Mans up for me! Interesting chat with interesting food/drink. I will keep my eyes peeled for information on the meet then.
Old 18 Mar 2014, 08:21 (Ref:3381377)   #74
Le Vieux
Veteran

Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!Le Vieux has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Don't worry about it some of us can bore for england about the race and cars,
Absolutely!

My wife and family have a well-practised glazed look that comes across their faces whenever I start talking about France in June
Old 18 Mar 2014, 09:19 (Ref:3381393)   #75
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
And i don't want to leave our continental cousins out they could represent there countries in the contest as well