Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 26 Mar 2014, 06:00 (Ref:3384462)   #51
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Here's a reminder.....
No Ayse, here is the true reminder :
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:19 (Ref:3384586)   #52
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
my memory mind be fazed by alcohol but i think that is the wrong rob Jones
That's not me, but he you used play for the might Sheffield Wednesday.....

But I will be at Silverstone next month as I have managed to get a pass out due scoring lots of husband points sorting out the house move (we get the keys this time next week).
Old 26 Mar 2014, 12:37 (Ref:3384593)   #53
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
So lets hope someone will recognise you after all this time
Old 26 Mar 2014, 19:45 (Ref:3384779)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A pass-out Rob? You're just not getting this marriage thing yet, are you......?
Old 27 Mar 2014, 16:39 (Ref:3385216)   #55
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Like Simon then.......
Isn't it the inverse, spirit will be there in him.
Old 27 Mar 2014, 16:42 (Ref:3385217)   #56
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wewantourdarbyback View Post
Isn't it the inverse, spirit will be there in him.
I hope so
Old 27 Mar 2014, 22:05 (Ref:3385347)   #57
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
You can be sure!
Old 28 Mar 2014, 16:35 (Ref:3385690)   #58
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And then you will give him more!
Old 28 Mar 2014, 17:14 (Ref:3385712)   #59
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If Rob hasn't come at the meeting for several years, he has always written some news to us.

Last edited by PascaLM; 28 Mar 2014 at 17:36.
Old 28 Mar 2014, 18:12 (Ref:3385749)   #60
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think he'll need a map to get to Le Mans by now......
Old 28 Mar 2014, 18:16 (Ref:3385750)   #61
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
No he will still remember how to get there, but won't remember why he is there
Old 28 Mar 2014, 18:31 (Ref:3385756)   #62
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Don't worry I still know the way !!!
Old 28 Mar 2014, 23:28 (Ref:3385855)   #63
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
But many things are different now...
Old 29 Mar 2014, 01:16 (Ref:3385884)   #64
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
But many things are different now...
Worried that Rob will go straight on at the first chicane?
Old 29 Mar 2014, 08:17 (Ref:3385953)   #65
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Did they have the chicanes the last time he was there
Old 29 Mar 2014, 08:36 (Ref:3385960)   #66
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
They still had the Pontlieu Hairpin then, didn't they?
Old 29 Mar 2014, 08:46 (Ref:3385968)   #67
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
And Bentleys fighting talbots on track
Old 29 Mar 2014, 21:29 (Ref:3386241)   #68
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
With the track only partly paved
Old 29 Mar 2014, 22:00 (Ref:3386251)   #69
tonypowe
Rookie

United Kingdom
Cambridgeshire
tonypowe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well whoever makes it to the meet I just know its going to be great to see you all again. Last years epic cheese fest was something to behold and having Pascals now legendary table made it some event.
And its going to be soon now
Old 30 Mar 2014, 06:37 (Ref:3386348)   #70
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
So, I'll to make it at Saturday noon. Of course as a first-timer, it can be very easy to get lost, but I'll do my best. Is there anything specifically you'd like me to bring from Finland?
Old 30 Mar 2014, 07:52 (Ref:3386365)   #71
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
something traditional would be nice, but we understand it has to be easily transportable, but don't worry it will of course just be nice to meet you
Old 30 Mar 2014, 07:58 (Ref:3386372)   #72
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Dessert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
So, I'll to make it at Saturday noon. Of course as a first-timer, it can be very easy to get lost, but I'll do my best. Is there anything specifically you'd like me to bring from Finland?
I saw a site about Finn pastry and cakes that should resist to the trip : munkit, tippaleipä, piparkakkuja or pullat. Maybe some korvapuustit could be fine too.
I don't know if voisilmäpullat and laskiaispulla can make it.

Last edited by PascaLM; 30 Mar 2014 at 08:18.
Old 30 Mar 2014, 09:14 (Ref:3386409)   #73
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
So, I'll to make it at Saturday noon. Of course as a first-timer, it can be very easy to get lost, but I'll do my best.
There is one thing to keep in mind when you walk around the main area : there are four ways to get from the outside to the inside of the circuit :
- the tunnel before the Tertre Rouge curve
- the famous Dunlop bridge
- the large tunnel under the Dunlop curve
- the smaller tunnel for pedestrians at the beginning of the pits straight, entrance right in front of the "control tower"
See the FAQ's thread for the maps and advices.
Old 30 Mar 2014, 11:50 (Ref:3386529)   #74
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I saw a site about Finn pastry and cakes that should resist to the trip : munkit, tippaleipä, piparkakkuja or pullat. Maybe some korvapuustit could be fine too.
I don't know if voisilmäpullat and laskiaispulla can make it.
Everything else than the last two could be possible. Last two because 'voisilmäpulla' has quite heavy melted sugar coating, so it will become very sticky in hot weather. 'Laskiaispulla' has whipped cream inside, maybe no need to explain why it's problematic
Old 30 Mar 2014, 16:25 (Ref:3386669)   #75
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Everything else than the last two could be possible. Last two because 'voisilmäpulla' has quite heavy melted sugar coating, so it will become very sticky in hot weather. 'Laskiaispulla' has whipped cream inside, maybe no need to explain why it's problematic
Really! This event is just getting more and more exciting! I will have to bring something spectacular to keep up at this rate!