Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Apr 2004, 19:40 (Ref:954944)   #26
bobble hat
Rookie

bobble hat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
mechanical problems?.....

As far as I heard a certain Mr D.Andre forced Micheal off the circuit as he was exiting the pits after the manatory pit stop in the second race. As for mechanical problems I believe the car ran fine except for a little bit of gravel rash......!
Old 29 Apr 2004, 01:00 (Ref:955286)   #27
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
mick's about as mad as a nun.

re the second race, i'm sure i saw a picture of mick's car looking a bit smoky on sutton?
Old 29 Apr 2004, 17:42 (Ref:955924)   #28
topgirl
Rookie

topgirl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by jondownunder
The original concept for the series was to attract this kind of driver - the likes of Zonta, Bernoldi, Gene - though I had felt it was largely an excuse to cover up the criticism it faced for poaching drivers who'd otherwise do F3000. But I wonder why these guys are prepared to go there as you say - from all I've heard, the hype that drivers get paid in the series is false. I suppose unless you're a Renault driver perhaps.
From what I hear being a Renault driver doesn't pay either! Isn't the World Series more competitive than F3000-looking at qualifying times-that could draw people into doing it.
Old 1 May 2004, 07:11 (Ref:957649)   #29
Alfonso de Orleans
Racer

Spain
Near the Jerez race track, Spain
Alfonso de Orleans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
No one gets paid in the WS, except Ricardo Zonta.
Old 4 May 2004, 13:28 (Ref:960415)   #30
The B.A.R.
Rookie

The B.A.R. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bernoldi must be on a free drive if he's not getting paid for it!!

There used to be a few free or cheap drives but that seems to have gone away.