Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2 May 2011, 19:54 (Ref:2873132)   #1
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
360 MRC SNETTERTON - THANK YOU, And .... A DIFFERENT KIND OF THANK YOU

There are so many threads about various aspects of this meeting (one could almost believe it was sponsored by 10/Tenths ) and I just need to say one thing to everybody........ THANK YOU for making this club and its' race meeting 'your own' and supporting it as you have.
Some of you now know that I haven't been in the best of health recently and this has put a huge extra burden on Claire. She is totally committed to the success of 360MRC and has put so much effort into making sure that we had a well presented and executed meeting last Saturday. I believe that she succeeded and I want to take this opportunity of publically saying another huge THANK YOU to her, which I was unable to do on Saturday.
Make sure that you enter next year in even bigger numbers to let her show us what she can really do.