Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Nov 2004, 15:11 (Ref:1166222)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2005 Red Bull-supported drivers list

Red Bull announced the list of their supported drivers for 2005, including the categories which these drivers are eligible for. There are newcomers and outcomers, and the list is the following (I noted the countries of some drivers which I know where are they from):

GP2
Neel Jani (CH) - team to announce
Scott Speed (USA) - team to announce

World Series by Renault V6 3.5
Colin Fleming (USA) - Jenzer

F.3 Euro Series
Sebastian Vettel - Mucke

F.Renault 2000
Mikhail Aleshin (RUS) - Lukoil
Michael Ammermuller - Jenzer
Jim Ka To - team to announce
MatĂ*as Milla (ARG) - Motopark
Teemu Nyman - Motopark
Adrian Zaugg - Jenzer

Formula BMW
Sebastien Buemi - Mucke
Stefano Coletti - Eifelland
Martin Ragginger - Mucke

Karting
John Edwards
Philipp Eng

In this list aren't Christian Klien and Vitantonio Liuzzi, but it's assumed that there are in fact supported by Red Bull for their status as future Red Bull Racing F1 drivers.

The drivers who finished their Red Bull contract are Narain Karthikeyan, Matthias Lauda, Federico Montoya (JPM's brother), Norbert Siedler, Memo Rojas, Dominique Claessens and Reinhard Kofler.

Source: Italiaracing.net
Old 28 Nov 2004, 16:06 (Ref:1166254)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
are you believing italiaracing.net agian?
Old 28 Nov 2004, 16:17 (Ref:1166266)   #3
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Italiaracing.net most probably took the list I got from Red Bull PR yesterday, I think I was the first one to post it

http://f3000.flagworld.com/en/news/i...tid=32476&pg=1

And Bella my dear, yes, you can hurt a Twinkie if you put all your heart into it!

Last edited by DanFlag; 28 Nov 2004 at 16:18.
Old 28 Nov 2004, 17:10 (Ref:1166303)   #4
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DanFlag is right, here is the same list of Red Bull junior drivers in Flagworld:
http://f3000.flagworld.com/en/news/i...tid=32476&pg=4
Old 28 Nov 2004, 17:58 (Ref:1166330)   #5
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, italiaracing.net got it from the redbull website, and I think that's an reliable source
Old 28 Nov 2004, 18:45 (Ref:1166367)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
so long as they got it from a decent source it's ok, but you know what they're like
Old 28 Nov 2004, 21:03 (Ref:1166531)   #7
Fiorentina 1
Veteran

United States
Calabasas Hills, California
Fiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFiorentina 1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Isn't John Edwards racing Skip Barber National Series?
Old 29 Nov 2004, 18:05 (Ref:1167257)   #8
Elton Julian
Rookie

Elton Julian should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is Edwards a Karter? Where? What class?
Old 30 Nov 2004, 09:52 (Ref:1167837)   #9
toot toot
Racer

toot toot should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Who are john Edwards and Philip Eng? Where do they race? Who for? What class? And is it likely they'll be in cars any time soon?
Old 30 Nov 2004, 10:42 (Ref:1167888)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Marcos Ambrose, soon to be 2 time Australian V8Supercar champion (as of this weekend) is also a Red Bull supported driver....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 30 Nov 2004, 12:29 (Ref:1167976)   #11
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
...and Norberto Fontana is a Red Bull-sponsored driver in his campaign in both Turismo Carretera and TC2000 touring cars championships in Argentina. So what? The mentioned is the Red Bull Junior Team driver programme focusing in their main objective what is, in fact, the Formula 1.
Old 30 Nov 2004, 18:06 (Ref:1168234)   #12
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think they only mention the drivers in single seaters, otherwise they could mention Mattias Ekström as well.
Old 30 Nov 2004, 19:36 (Ref:1168288)   #13
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by toot toot
Who are john Edwards and Philip Eng? Where do they race? Who for? What class? And is it likely they'll be in cars any time soon?
Can't help out where Philip Eng is concerned, but the John Edwards story is fully dealt with in this thread: http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=47064