Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 1 Jul 2011, 20:23 (Ref:2909592)   #51
Mas
Rookie

Mas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redracer77 View Post
Has this not been shut down yet?
Nope. Some people have asked David for a refund, some a place in the 2011 competition, but he has ignored everyone & cleared the current entrants list (the guy randomly left's one entrant from last year).
Old 18 Aug 2011, 19:44 (Ref:2942667)   #52
iclark24
Rookie

iclark24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 Prospects View Post
I am trying to get some sort of comment from the organizers. I will post if by chance they respond.
How did you attempt to contact them? I've been trying desparately with no avail for 2 months...
Old 18 Aug 2011, 19:46 (Ref:2942668)   #53
iclark24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas View Post
Nope. Some people have asked David for a refund, some a place in the 2011 competition, but he has ignored everyone & cleared the current entrants list (the guy randomly left's one entrant from last year).
Where did you find this information? I'm apparently one of the applicants he cleared...
Old 18 Aug 2011, 21:20 (Ref:2942704)   #54
iclark24
Rookie

Hello everyone,

I don't know if it's the right thing to do, but I made an "Anit-Grand Prix Shootout" page on Facebook. I don't know what the point of it was, I was just ****ed that it really did fall through after I paid and I wanted to start doing something about it.

I'm glad I found this forum, but if you could go to the page, "like" it, spread the word to people you know that might need to see it, and post anything that can help, please do. It takes some form of serious dedication to find a random forum on the internet that has this info, and a Facebook page caters to a lot more people. I don't want to let David Fleming and others get away scotch-free for all of this mayhem they caused.

How can we continue to pursue any form of legal action against the GPS/David/whomever? What else can we do to make at least part of it right? I'm in the USA, so the UK is quite literally foreign to me...

Thanks for all the information you have posted here!

Ian
Old 26 Aug 2011, 11:24 (Ref:2946267)   #55
Morris Dancer
Racer

Australia
Sydney, Australia
Morris Dancer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Anyone who paid their hard-earned for that scam will be interested in the recently refurbished Sydney Opera House that I'm offering for sale at a mere $A10,000. First to see will buy!
Old 23 Nov 2011, 12:41 (Ref:2990425)   #56
Mas
Rookie

Mas should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For anyone who's still interested (& not just taking the pi$$ like the above post), someone else found out some interesting information recently. David Fleming was declared bankrupt in the summer & his company is currently being wound up. Also his contract with Tio Ellinas ended in the summer as well (shortly before David was declared bankrupt it seems), when he didn't fully fund Tio's Formula Ford drive as promised (interesting as there was speculation on here about that). Tio still received money to help with his racing though.
Old 24 Nov 2011, 16:12 (Ref:2990899)   #57
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I'm wondering if this thread has run it's course now everyone?
Old 23 Dec 2011, 13:10 (Ref:3003546)   #58
Morris Dancer
Racer

Australia
Sydney, Australia
Morris Dancer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It would appear that the answer is 'yes', judging by the deafening silence. While you're at it, fling A1GP from the top of the page, and ditch anything to do with SuperLeague Formula, which probably won't see the light of day again.
Old 8 Jan 2023, 12:47 (Ref:4139243)   #59
KDenkJournalist
Rookie

KDenkJournalist should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas View Post
For anyone who's still interested (& not just taking the pi$$ like the above post), someone else found out some interesting information recently. David Fleming was declared bankrupt in the summer & his company is currently being wound up. Also his contract with Tio Ellinas ended in the summer as well (shortly before David was declared bankrupt it seems), when he didn't fully fund Tio's Formula Ford drive as promised (interesting as there was speculation on here about that). Tio still received money to help with his racing though.
Hi Mas. I’m a journalist investigating the GP Shootout scam (and others) and would really like to speak with you and anyone else who was involved. I know I’m 11yrs out of date but hopefully someone will see this and get in touch.
Many thanks
Kat