Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 20 Mar 2013, 20:20 (Ref:3221897)   #26
Si Frowen
Rookie

England
East Winch, Norfolk
Si Frowen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Small world

Just had a chat with Brian about the car, happy times! Does anybody know of or have any contact with Neil Walker? He is the chap who built it back in the day so it would be nice to say hello - apparently he was a friend of Chris Maries? Any info would be great; Brian might be able to make a race meeting later this year and it would be nice to reunite the car with some of her previous owners.
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:33 (Ref:3223659)   #27
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Si, lovely to hear that you've been able to swap notes about your car's history. It's always nice for enthusiasts to see that.

Have you been able to do any more work on her this year or are you still away on duty?
Old 24 Mar 2013, 21:22 (Ref:3224015)   #28
Si Frowen
Rookie

England
East Winch, Norfolk
I've got a new set of wheels for her so I can run List 1Bs, and she is off having a custom stainless manifold and exhaust made up right now - first race at Lydden on 6 April
Old 9 May 2015, 14:21 (Ref:3535825)   #29
Si Frowen
Rookie

England
East Winch, Norfolk
Unfortunately this is now for sale - if anyone is interested drop me a message
Old 9 May 2015, 19:32 (Ref:3535933)   #30
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Frowen View Post

That thing is badass. Hope the sale goes well. Sorry you've got to part ways with it.
Old 14 Jul 2015, 22:38 (Ref:3558633)   #31
CornishMatt
Rookie

CornishMatt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi everyone. My name is Matt, Im one of the missing owners of the car. I bought it in Devon and had it stored at home in Cornwall. I was restoring it with a friend who has sadly passed away. We did have one run in it, I am ashamed to say it was very late at night and we lost our bottle after one lap around the town. Later I fell into a bit of financial bother and was forced to sell the car. I got totally ripped off and regretted the deal the minute it was done but hey ho such is life. I assume it still had all the jigs and paperwork when you got it Si? Did you sell it in the end? I would love the chance to own it again one day and who knows now I have found this post I may one day be reunited with it.
Old 25 Jul 2015, 22:31 (Ref:3561050)   #32
Si Frowen
Rookie

England
East Winch, Norfolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornishMatt View Post
Hi everyone. My name is Matt, Im one of the missing owners of the car. I bought it in Devon and had it stored at home in Cornwall. I was restoring it with a friend who has sadly passed away. We did have one run in it, I am ashamed to say it was very late at night and we lost our bottle after one lap around the town. Later I fell into a bit of financial bother and was forced to sell the car. I got totally ripped off and regretted the deal the minute it was done but hey ho such is life. I assume it still had all the jigs and paperwork when you got it Si? Did you sell it in the end? I would love the chance to own it again one day and who knows now I have found this post I may one day be reunited with it.
Hi Matt,

Great to hear from you! It's still here, complete with the jigs and moulds if you're ever near King's Lynn and want to come and have a look over a coffee you'd be more than welcome?

Cheers,

Si