Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 1 Jun 2014, 01:47 (Ref:3413431)   #76
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Too bad i dont have fs2! But I will probably watch the stream online from the european broadcasts while fs1 is on commercials.
Old 1 Jun 2014, 14:24 (Ref:3413748)   #77
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Forum police:

Would be a bit simpler if there was one thread for television and one for streaming, or even just one in total since the subjects will be eventually mixed up anyway. Now there are at least three threads, if counting the WEC streaming thread from the main board, plus I sense one more coming to this subforum or then someone bumps the 2013 one (which will then include 20 pages of obsolete links).

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...23052&page=999
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthrea...41326&page=999
Ah well.... Sometimes the forum police have lives to live too.......
Old 3 Jun 2014, 00:51 (Ref:3414527)   #78
supermario21
Racer

supermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsupermario21 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Bad news for us American viewers who don't have FS2 offered to us through our cable/sat providers...The finish will be on FS2.

All times ET

8:30-4PM FS1
4-5PM FS2
5-630PM FoxSportsGO online streaming (subscription req'd unlike prev yrs)
630PM-1AM FS2
1-730AM FS1
730-930AM FS2 (finish+post race)

Moto GP is being shown live on FS1 instead of the end of LM24...what a joke! Hopefully there will be good streams circulating around here.
Old 3 Jun 2014, 16:18 (Ref:3414838)   #79
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As garbage as Fox Sports 2's reach it, that is quite good percentage of motor race to be shown live on US television. Particularly since we're not speaking of motor sport oriented channel anymore (not thay SPEED really was 100% that anymore in the last few years with all the reality show redneck crap filling huge chunk of the schedule, but nevertheless). USCC is getting worse coverage
Old 3 Jun 2014, 18:05 (Ref:3414871)   #80
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Well I just set my DVR to record on multiple televisions in my house. I thought that they'd said that there would be the full 24 hours on FS1 and FS2? There is the gap that is mentioned above, between 5pm and 6:30pm EST. I'll be at the race, so I won't miss anything, but bummer that I can't record those 90 minutes as they are only on-line. I wonder why they decided to not broadcast all but 90 minutes? Was I wrong in thinking that they would be broadcasting (not streaming) all 24 hours?
Old 3 Jun 2014, 18:48 (Ref:3414893)   #81
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLFalconsFAN View Post
Well I just set my DVR to record on multiple televisions in my house. I thought that they'd said that there would be the full 24 hours on FS1 and FS2? There is the gap that is mentioned above, between 5pm and 6:30pm EST. I'll be at the race, so I won't miss anything, but bummer that I can't record those 90 minutes as they are only on-line. I wonder why they decided to not broadcast all but 90 minutes? Was I wrong in thinking that they would be broadcasting (not streaming) all 24 hours?
Well clearly the RLM source was misinformed.
Old 3 Jun 2014, 21:42 (Ref:3414979)   #82
cor123
Rookie

cor123 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Most of us on cable, such as Comcast-Xfinity do not get Fox Sports 2. Does anyone know if the premium package of the 24 Hour Le Mans App will be offered in the States?
Old 3 Jun 2014, 21:55 (Ref:3414986)   #83
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cor123 View Post
Most of us on cable, such as Comcast-Xfinity do not get Fox Sports 2. Does anyone know if the premium package of the 24 Hour Le Mans App will be offered in the States?
At least the desktop version is only a standard Visa payment and no mention of country restrictions anywhere. What comes to mobile version, test the Android/iPhone apps yourself.
Old 3 Jun 2014, 23:45 (Ref:3415025)   #84
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
Bad news for us American viewers who don't have FS2 offered to us through our cable/sat providers...The finish will be on FS2.

All times ET

8:30-4PM FS1
4-5PM FS2
5-630PM FoxSportsGO online streaming (subscription req'd unlike prev yrs)
630PM-1AM FS2
1-730AM FS1
730-930AM FS2 (finish+post race)

Moto GP is being shown live on FS1 instead of the end of LM24...what a joke! Hopefully there will be good streams circulating around here.
FS2 doesn't have an HD channel...Perfect. I think I'll just buy the app.
Old 3 Jun 2014, 23:47 (Ref:3415028)   #85
Articus
Veteran

Articus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridArticus should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does anyone know if Radio Le Mans will be commentating on the WEC stream? They would be fools to pick otherwise! RLM is hands down the best commentating bunch in sportscar racing.
Old 4 Jun 2014, 03:48 (Ref:3415067)   #86
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Articus View Post
FS2 doesn't have an HD channel...Perfect. I think I'll just buy the app.
They do on Directv.
Old 5 Jun 2014, 19:40 (Ref:3415895)   #87
Deleted
Veteran

FOX Sports voices:

Comms

Bob Varsha
Brian Till
Calvin Fish
Dorsey Schroeder
Tommy Kendall
Darren Law

Pits

Justin Bell
Jamie Howe
Andrew Marriott
Greg Creamer

AND NO SCOTT PRUETT

That's a great line-up.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 03:54 (Ref:3416025)   #88
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Agreed. I dread hearing Pruett every year ramble on about the Moosalan straight.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 05:26 (Ref:3416035)   #89
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
Agreed. I dread hearing Pruett every year ramble on about the Moosalan straight.
My god, I could not stand him as a commentator. He knew nothing about what was going on right in front of him. As a man who competed...and even won with Corvette at this very race no less, I would have expected a little more out of him. Rarely did he ever contribute an intelligible comment/remark or speculative thought to the broadcast...save for the typical "Onboard with the Audi going down the Moolsoolan straight" or, "That's a great shot of the Poogeot coming through Tet Rooge." and there was no avoiding the inevitable "Back in America where I race my gloorrrious Daytona Prototype in the Grand-Am Series." comment.
Old 6 Jun 2014, 18:14 (Ref:3416291)   #90
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
Well, at least Jack Villanoove isn't driving his Pughjoe.........
Old 8 Jun 2014, 11:58 (Ref:3416880)   #91
Fastnatti
Rookie

United States
Ohio
Fastnatti should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DVR programmed. Thanks for all of the info guys. This is the biggest holiday weekend of the year for me and I am so glad I will be able to watch the vast majority of the race.