Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 3 Dec 2012, 03:41 (Ref:3174443)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Spotter Guide Desktop Wallpaper

Hope this is OK to post as Ten-Tenths are a partner (and host!) SpotterGuides.com

I have received a number of requests for ‘clean’ wallpaper featuring the car illustration from the Spotter Guides. Available in 1920×1080 these wallpapers are for personal use only.

First Two are up, the 2012 Petit Le Mans and 2012 Le Mans. Le Mans has been organised by finish order. They can be downloaded here.....

http://www.spotterguides.com/wallpaper/
Old 3 Dec 2012, 03:52 (Ref:3174446)   #2
gregtummer
Veteran

gregtummer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks!

Will you be putting up previous years?
Old 3 Dec 2012, 04:08 (Ref:3174452)   #3
aneesh99
Veteran

United Kingdom
aneesh99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant Andy, thank you!
Old 3 Dec 2012, 10:15 (Ref:3174553)   #4
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Awesome stuff Andy! Thankyou very much
Old 3 Dec 2012, 14:47 (Ref:3174635)   #5
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Just when I think I can't like you any more, you go and do this?
What am I to do? Start liking you LESS???

Cheers Andy, another top job.
Old 4 Jan 2013, 19:18 (Ref:3184740)   #6
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Hi guys.

I forgot to post about this over Christmas, but I partnered with DailySportscar and Nissan to bring a Nissan wallpaper. If features the various Nissan's in the championships with DSC reported upon.

You can download it here.

http://www.spotterguides.com/wallpaper/

I'll also be doing the 2013 Wall Planner after some great download numbers last year. It should be released next week.

http://www.spotterguides.com/2013-wall-planner/

I'm also able to confirm the official ALMS Spotter Guide will be back in 2013. Trying to get a partner to part-fund a Rolex 24hr guide.

You can 'like' my Facebook Page to get all the updates.

Thanks as ever to Grant and Ten-Tenths who host the SG site and its bandwidth
Old 4 Jan 2013, 19:30 (Ref:3184748)   #7
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great work Andy - thanks very much
Old 5 Jan 2013, 19:06 (Ref:3185166)   #8
I Rosputnik
Veteran

United Kingdom
Livingston, Scotland
I Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridI Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Even has the Super GT' Nissans!

I'd still say Super GT has the nicest cars period.
Old 5 Jan 2013, 22:35 (Ref:3185274)   #9
ArnageWRC
Racer

UK-ROI
Nord Ouest Ingleterre
ArnageWRC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rosputnik View Post
Even has the Super GT' Nissans!

I'd still say Super GT has the nicest cars period.
Can't argue with that.
Old 6 Jan 2013, 14:21 (Ref:3185513)   #10
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Can't wait for the wall planner. One of my favourite things last year.
Old 7 Jan 2013, 09:35 (Ref:3185876)   #11
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Wall Planner is happening, but may get delayed into next week as I'm off to Dubai later and will also be doing a Dubai 24H Spotter Guide on the fly at the circuit.
Old 7 Jan 2013, 13:36 (Ref:3185975)   #12
gandy
Rookie

gandy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hey thanks for these, excellent work!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 7 Jan 2013 at 14:09. Reason: URL removed - not permitted.
Old 7 Jan 2013, 16:59 (Ref:3186052)   #13
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Andy? Am I allowed to use this to make a tee shirt for myself? Not for sale, and a one off...
Old 8 Jan 2013, 13:32 (Ref:3186408)   #14
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Great stuff, as always, Andy!
Old 16 Jan 2013, 00:38 (Ref:3189678)   #15
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Andy? Am I allowed to use this to make a tee shirt for myself? Not for sale, and a one off...
of course. LMK which one you are looking at and I'll send you the source. Could even rearrange to Portrait as its you.

Sorry for the delay, was in Dubai trying to keep a young 'un called Jake in check

In other news.

Dubai guide went live with photos. Good # of downloads, so thanks
Wallplanner went live, and I will be releasing a small update next week
Old 16 Jan 2013, 13:09 (Ref:3189941)   #16
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
I gave up on THAT job a while back, mate!

I'm quite happy with it Landscape, I just didn't want to do owt to upset anyone!
Simple A4 transfer paper onto tee should work fine.

Thanks, and I'll try to keep Jake out of your hair, though I can't guarantee GG won't use him again!

Sorry, folks, we seem to have 'hijacked' the thread... I'll shut up.
Old 16 Jan 2013, 18:45 (Ref:3190039)   #17
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Andy, since there will be an update, don't forget to add GT Open at Barcelona in November
Old 24 Jan 2013, 18:35 (Ref:3193799)   #18
SpikerJack
Racer

Italy
SpikerJack should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will you do a spotter guide for daytona?
Old 25 Jan 2013, 08:09 (Ref:3194068)   #19
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
WALLPLANNER UPDATED!
http://www.spotterguides.com/2013-wall-planner/

Tim - sorry I forgot about this, drop me a line on FB
Andrew - My bad, forgot about this too, to many late nights
SpikerJack - Alas not, a guide takes around 40hrs and I need to get sponsorship to offset these hours as I'm currently trying to do 2 jobs. Unfortunately couldn't find a partner, including the series. Seems GA is a harder sale than other Sports Car races.
Old 25 Jan 2013, 16:11 (Ref:3194240)   #20
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
I'm confused? I have printed it onto A4, just not transferred it. I must do that!

As far as I know, you hadn't offered, and I hadn't asked, for anything else?

I'll Msg you on FB anyway, just to clarify things.

Sorry folks, I'll return you to your thread now!