1. USGP EAST: Watkins Glen with the armco moved back quite a bit, and new facilities. And new ownership, instead of ISC. That's even years. Odd years, it'll be at Virginia International Raceway.
2. PREMIO MAGNÍFICO DE MEXICO: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
3. PRÊMIO GRANDE DE BRASIL: Interlagos in the old, full configuration even years, Brasilia and Rio trade off on odd years.
4. JAPANESE GRAND PRIX: Suzuka even years, Motegi odd years.
5. PACIFIC GRAND PRIX: Revised and extended Changwon Circuit in South Korea even years (photo here: http://www.f3korea.net/eng/photo/ima.../ground_21.jpg
), Sepang odd years.
6. BELGIAN GRAND PRIX: Spa-Francorchamps.
7. GROßER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND: Revised and extended Lausitzring.
8. FRENCH GRAND PRIX: Rejuvenated Autodrome du Linas-Montlehery (massive 7-mile track near Paris).
9. EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX: Alternating between Jerez in Spain and Estoril, in Portugal.
10. GRAND PRIX DU MONTE CARLO: Monaco
11. GROßER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH: Revised A1-Ring.
12. Italian Grand Prix: Monza
13. CZECH GRAND PRIX: Brno
14. EIFFEL GROßER PREIS: The FULL Nurburgring, with the GP Strecke leading out onto the Nordscliefe. Modifications consist of a repaving job to pave up to the Armco in some sections and eliminate the jumps, the barriers moved back where possible, the track widened a foot on each side, "soft walls" installed in some particularly dangerous sections, along with fencing in said sections, and the Karousel and Mini-Karousel re-profiled into conventional steeply banked corners. The old narrow banking is starting to come apart, and even 20 years ago wasn't useable by Group C cars.
15. FINNISH GRAND PRIX: No idea where to hold it, but after all the drivers they've put in F1, they deserve a Grand Prix.
16. BRITISH GRAND PRIX: Brands Hatch even years, Silverstone odd years.
17. CANADIAN GRAND PRIX: A rotating schedule of Montreal, Mosport, and Mont-Tremblant.
18. USGP WEST: Laguna Seca, possibly alternated with Willow Springs (with revised facilities and fresh pavement) or Long Beach.
19. ARCTIC GRAND PRIX: Would require brand new road courses based near Seattle and Vancouver. Seattle on even years, Vancouver odd.
20. AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX: Bathurst Mount Panorama.
Jeez... I'd have put in Argentina if I'd had one more pick.