Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 30 Mar 2004, 21:39 (Ref:924490)   #1
Rory
Rookie

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Rory has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Frv6

Sorry for starting off a new topic for this when there's one in existance, but I'd just like to say HUGE well done to Ryan Sharp for not only getting his 1st win of the year, but also for leading the championship (albeit at a very early stage).
As you may know, Ryan has made the jump up to the much more demanding theatre of V6 Renaults this year and being a close friend, I can assure you all he is very much in with a chance of the title (which I'm sure a few of you will probably scoff at). His speed has never been questioned, regardless of what class he's been in, but last year was a really big one for him in that he was in a great team who really knew what they were doing. This helped him to tie up the Championship in FR2000 and I think if he keeps his head, he's a realistic chance of doing the same again this season.
I've read much of Robbie Kerr and Robert Bell, but put your money and support the way of Ryan Sharp for the title. After a promising start at the weekend, he's turned a few heads.

Up e' Jocks!!
Old 30 Mar 2004, 21:43 (Ref:924496)   #2
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Frv6

Quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Up e' Jocks!!
sounds painful.

(sorry)
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:48 (Ref:924933)   #3
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Didn't Ryan recover from leukaemia in the past?
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:47 (Ref:924983)   #4
Rory
Rookie

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
It was a form of cancer for which we are all thankful he made a full recovery. He also badly broke his leg in two places during a kart racing incident. The lad aint had it easy and has also had to do a lot of work in the gym to gain the weight and strength needed for single seaters. Quite inspirational really and an example that if you want something badly enough, nothing can stand in your way. He's a hard working guy and not had it handed to him on a plate.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:54 (Ref:924988)   #5
Kicking-back
Veteran

Kicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKicking-back should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well done.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 20:01 (Ref:925591)   #6
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rory? do i know you? im the young lad thats makin his website and was at his house before the start of the season
Old 1 Apr 2004, 07:45 (Ref:926051)   #7
Rory
Rookie

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
I have only been out to their new place and that was over Xmas/New Year time. Very close friend of the family.
When is the new site gonna be up and running? Don't know where you're gonna get some decent pics of Ryan to fill it up with ;o)
Old 1 Apr 2004, 11:06 (Ref:926214)   #8
Kidzer
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Kidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridKidzer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
O right, i have it all made and i think my dad is taking me over on staurday to show ian, he gave me a heap of CD-ROM's with pictures on it so i dont really have a problem with that :-p except no Monza Photos!