Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Overdrive BTCC Diecast Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Armchair Enthusiast

Old 3 Dec 2007, 18:00 (Ref:2080833)   #1
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
1:18 Grp A TWR Jag XJS?!

It seems I stumbled across a new release Auto Art TWR XJ-S in 1:18 whilst looking for something else yesterday on one of those online model shops, (modelennium or something) can't remember the name and lost the link!!

Very brief description info says it was due for release in October? I didn't know about this, haven't seen any for sale anywhere else and i've been keeping eye out for all things Group A for some time now.

Anyone know anymore about this?

I hope it is for real because surely then it'll only be matter of time before we get a Bastos Rover Vitesse by either AA or Minichamps.... there's a 1:43 SD1imminent after all.
Old 3 Dec 2007, 21:08 (Ref:2080929)   #2
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It isn't out yet but is due.

Most of the '80's Group A Rally/Touring Car, Group B rally and Group C sportscar stuff is now being released.

I guess they're now classed as historic, lol

Check out the Australian Biante shop/forum, they have lots of exclusive Bathurst stuff, including the Group A era.
Old 4 Dec 2007, 13:50 (Ref:2081399)   #3
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Cheers for the heads up JAG.

Yes I was peering at the Aussie ebay the other day - amazing range of Biante/Mincihamps Grp A stuff over there. Ok, most if it is Aussie/Bathurst stuff but would be fantastic adittions to collections. I.E. Brock, Johnson, Moffatt and Longhurst RS500's and a couple of interesting Commodores.

One in particular that caught my eye was the 86 Chickadee Grice Bathurst winner, but it was helluva dear!!

I'm hoping that we'll see Rovers and other 635 variants soon and maybe one day some MK 3 Capris as they're also starting to come through in 1:43 so maybe we'll see 1:18 versions before too long?