Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 9 Dec 2007, 11:06 (Ref:2084771)   #76
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes,

But you need to read this in the context of my other post in the "Legality" thread where I suggest Tony thinks the regs need rationalising too.

Keep up there!
Old 9 Dec 2007, 12:37 (Ref:2084822)   #77
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
Yes,

But you need to read this in the context of my other post in the "Legality" thread where I suggest Tony thinks the regs need rationalising too.

Keep up there!
Absolutely agree[I have to,I'm being spied on].Really all we need is for all of the present paper-work/books to be destroyed ,then have a very basic set of rules written up excluding all of the crap that has confused so-many for so long.Over Bore,1.2mm[non negotiable]Suspension ,only allow 1.5 deg of negative------ ad-infinitum. Job done,i'm off to get Jeremy's Christmass prezzy now.
Old 9 Dec 2007, 14:49 (Ref:2084867)   #78
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a camber guage?
Old 9 Dec 2007, 18:37 (Ref:2084978)   #79
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett
a camber guage?

You should never give out secrets on the web Peter,you just do not know who may be reading it!.
Old 10 Dec 2007, 08:57 (Ref:2085328)   #80
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
if we put a limit of 10 degrees caster and camber it would upset some Cortina drivers !!!
Old 10 Dec 2007, 10:26 (Ref:2085392)   #81
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefarelly
if we put a limit of 10 degrees caster and camber it would upset some Cortina drivers !!!
Yes,but what about the front end?