Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Feb 2010, 02:13 (Ref:2626996)   #576
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
Thank God for that! I thought you'd forgotten the sarcasm smilie again.
What is it again ?
Old 17 Feb 2010, 16:48 (Ref:2635036)   #577
RF_Racer
Veteran

RF_Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think people are getting too paranoid about MS being 41. In his youth he was always the fittest driver out there, he kept his body in great physical conditioning. People who look after themselves in their youth continue with greater levels of fitness when they hit their late 30's 40's. You have to look at Mansell who raced into his 40's, Hill as well. Then also you had the hamburger and fries chomping Americans who are racing in Nascar, and many raced in Cart, Andretti, Rahal spings to mind.

Trust me, MS will be just fine.
Old 17 Feb 2010, 17:24 (Ref:2635051)   #578
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF_Racer View Post
Trust me, MS will be just fine.
That's exactly what worries me...
Old 17 Feb 2010, 17:29 (Ref:2635052)   #579
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
That's exactly what worries me...
Me too, it wouldn't be so bad if they showed the race for second place on the TV!