Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Sep 2022, 16:15 (Ref:4125023)   #76
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Yeah, in endurance racing I can enjoy it, mostly because it's an ebb and flow. In a short F1 race it just feels like a small thing ruin the race.

Now I was reminded of how much I look forward to Daytona...
Old 5 Sep 2022, 17:10 (Ref:4125032)   #77
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I just saw Ted's Notebook about McLaren, and I feel for Danny. Like him, let's go to Monza and think happy thoughts.

Would be so good if he produced the kind of performance he did last year, even if it’s only for a points finish
Old 5 Sep 2022, 18:11 (Ref:4125037)   #78
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Would be so good if he produced the kind of performance he did last year, even if it’s only for a points finish

If they manage 7 and 10 at Monza, I think it would be considered a win.
Old 6 Sep 2022, 07:50 (Ref:4125087)   #79
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
I just saw Ted's Notebook about McLaren, and I feel for Danny. Like him, let's go to Monza and think happy thoughts.
What did Ted say?
Old 6 Sep 2022, 10:38 (Ref:4125097)   #80
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
What did Ted say?

I don't remember the details, but he summarized the radio conversation between Daniel and his race engineer and while painful, it was also touching. Daniel sounded quite heartbroken.