Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 22 May 2004, 14:07 (Ref:978842)   #51
Dutton
Veteran

United Nations
Not Much North of Montana
Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!Dutton has a real shot at the podium!
I'd like to know how on earth Michael would have achieved less poles.........

I guess we better hate Fangio for his team-mate giving him a car mid-race so he could win the championship. Not to mention the said team-mate would've had every chance of winning the title that race had he not given up his car.

A pretty low-down scum ****er that Fangio, or what?.....................

Last edited by Dutton; 22 May 2004 at 14:10.
Old 22 May 2004, 15:26 (Ref:978902)   #52
Gt_R
Veteran

Gt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridGt_R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Hahhaha...would have 15 less poles?!?!! Yeah..Ferrari ordered RB to slow down in quals..right!

As for race wins, i'd actually think that the figure won't be significantly different from what he has now..Sure MS got a couple of wins through his teammate, but similarly, MS gave his teammates a few wins too. So it kinda balance off. And really...even if we minus the 10 "illegal" wins, it still leaves us with a humble 65

Of course, if he had so much desired for "numbers", he could just hope from the best team to the next and chalk up even more...which i'm thankful he didn't.

Quote:"My last post in this thread."

I hope this time you keep your word