Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 8 Apr 2013, 16:03 (Ref:3230997)   #26
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Edwards View Post
Thanks guys! It was a great weekend. We probably would have had that win in Continental Tire had I not pulled a rookie mistake and missed a shift. The guys behind me were just as fast but couldn't get a run. My mistake let them by, and after that it was a game of catch up. Still can't complain. The team had flawless races and it felt great to be on the podium twice in a weekend.

If you want the full write up with the details for both races, you can go here: http://bit.ly/1436Vgy. Kelly was there and also took some shots from the weekend that are on my facebook page: http://on.fb.me/14RqW9b.

Next up, Road Atlanta next week!
Thanks for the insight John, and congrats again!
Old 8 Apr 2013, 16:06 (Ref:3230999)   #27
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling24 View Post
Replay also scheduled for SPEED, Thursday, IIRC (not near TV to check)
Hopefully SPUDTV doesn't delay that broadcast for an infomercial.
Old 8 Apr 2013, 23:53 (Ref:3231235)   #28
FCYTravis
Racer

United States
Bloomington, Indiana
FCYTravis should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Congratulations, John!
Old 9 Apr 2013, 07:45 (Ref:3231326)   #29
nevertrustamidget
Rookie

nevertrustamidget should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Resurfacing cut down on yellows on all the events this weekend. The Indy Car race had a first lap yellow then went green the rest of the way.
Old 10 Apr 2013, 02:26 (Ref:3231798)   #30
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Congratulations, John! Are you getting tired of hearing that yet?
Old 11 Apr 2013, 00:31 (Ref:3232246)   #31
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Hopefully the race will be up on the Grand Am site soon, for those that set their VCRs thinking SPEED would actually take care in presenting the (already tape-delayed for NASCAR) race.
It is up there now. Full race stream.

DK
Old 11 Apr 2013, 00:47 (Ref:3232251)   #32
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
It won't load for me. It says "Stream not found" and then has a whole series of letters and numbers in parentheses.
Old 11 Apr 2013, 16:41 (Ref:3232569)   #33
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purist View Post
It won't load for me. It says "Stream not found" and then has a whole series of letters and numbers in parentheses.
Strange, it was working for me yesterday although I didn't watch more than the first 5 to 10 minutes. I won't get to watch it all until tomorrow. Hope it is back up and running by then.

DK
Old 11 Apr 2013, 17:55 (Ref:3232611)   #34
Purist
Veteran

United States
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!Purist is going for a new world record!
It's up on YouTube now, and both it and the GA site seem to be working at present.

Maybe they were having some glitches getting it uploaded.
Old 12 Apr 2013, 17:26 (Ref:3233045)   #35
Mechanic Z
Veteran

United States
Mos Eisley
Mechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridMechanic Z should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
My brother and I finally got around to watching this race yesterday.
Anyone know when Brendan Hartley last saw a barber?

Move of the the race has to be Fogarty following our friend John Edwards off the track!